Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /services/webpages/c/o/cozumel-hotels.net/public/yabbse/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New to forum - not too new to Coz
HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2017, 07:46:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News

Stats
57263 Posts in 8706 Topics by 3004 Members
Latest Member: canditobandito

Popular Cozumel Hotels

+  My Cozumel Community
|-+  My Cozumel Community
| |-+  NEW MEMBERS WELCOME AREA
| | |-+  New to forum - not too new to Coz
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: New to forum - not too new to Coz  (Read 10472 times)
cozyme

View Profile Email
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »

Hello all, So glad Tony accepted me to this forum so I can chat with everyone. The past 2 years I have been on CMC, but due to a fair share of bickering on there, I figured I would switch it up a bit. We will be arriving June 23rd until July 3rd, this will be our 3rd trip in 2 years (the only vacation we ever repeated, loooove Cozumel) anyway was wondering if there was anything special happening during these dates. Also see list of things we enjoyed and have already done below, any ideas for new stuff, it will be me, my husband and my 13 year old son. We rented a car from Margarita for the whole trip, staying at Presidente. We enjoy getting as close to the real culture/nature as possible.

Would love to meet up with others that will be visiting at this time or live on the island, maybe share some Ribs and Flamethrowers at Tonys, it will be our 1st time at his restaurant. We only bring carryons, but if I can bring someone small stuff I will try to accomodate as we are great packers.

*Been there done that (might repeat some)
Spearfishing w/ Leo - ate our catch at Wet Wendys (cost might hinder a repeat)
Surfing with Nacho (definitely repeat for my son and I get to gawk at Nacho;) My apologies to his sweet, beautiful girlfriend if she is listening
Punta Sur crocs and snorkeling
Isla De Passion - not worth repeating, very disappointing
Atlantis Submarine
Visited humane society (definitely repeat)
Eating breakfast everyday at Ernestos (love that place)

Unfortunately never made it downtown on Sunday nights - it was always raining on our visits that evening ;(
Anyone familiar with Punta Molas Tour with Adrian, cost? website? Your experience with it?

-Thanks in advance for all the advice and look forward to chatting - Steve, We have watched your reports for 2 years - you are a wonderful soul!

About us: Lawrence, Tina and Spencer from Ledyard CT (near Mystic) we like to boat, ski, fish, shoot archery and other things, and visit our cabin in Maine
Videovern
YaBB God

My Island

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 11:44:55 AM »

Welcome,  You might want to try the Museum for breakfast sometime.  Great view of the water.  Marilyn loves their Banana Pancakes and I enjoy the Poison Eggs.  Cool

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

gk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »

I would highly recommend Cozumel Sailing Adventure; it was the highlight of our trip last year. I believe the limit for passengers for the catamaran sailing is 18 (no cattle boat here), the food & the crew are great. View their website at:

http://www.cozumelsailing.com/
cozyme

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 06:03:16 PM »

Hi GK and Skip, Thanks for the suggestions. Skip what are Poison Eggs?
Also do you know if it is easy to visit Punta Morales for a day trip from Cozumel? Cost? Or suggestions without car, to visit the mainland "somewhere" just for a day walking trip?

Gracias, have a great weekend!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: