Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /services/webpages/c/o/cozumel-hotels.net/public/yabbse/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /services/webpages/c/o/cozumel-hotels.net/public/yabbse/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Dreaming
HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2017, 12:57:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News

Stats
57263 Posts in 8706 Topics by 3004 Members
Latest Member: canditobandito

Popular Cozumel Hotels

+  My Community
|-+  My Cozumel Community
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Dreaming
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Dreaming  (Read 596 times)
Mary J.

Loving Cozumel :)

View Profile Email
« on: January 13, 2017, 12:52:45 PM »

I find it so hard to believe that 6 years have gone by without our visiting our favorite place COZUMEL! Sometimes life just gets in the way and before ya know it years have quickly passed. The last time we were their our daughter got married and we had her dinner at Tony's, what great great memories and food! I've been Cozumel dreaming a lot lately and missing so many things about the island so hopefully 2017 is the year that we get back to our favorite vacation spot!

MaryJ
geo142

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:50:09 PM »

It has been the same for us only a low immune system and getting sick caused us to find a new vacation spot. I miss Cozumel more for the people and the town square. One of my favorite trips was spent watching school Christmas programs with local families and their kids. We had a wonderful time with kids that we could not speak with due to language barriers but music and Christmas is universal. Awesome memories.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: