Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /services/webpages/c/o/cozumel-hotels.net/public/yabbse/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Chances are you will never have a problem....
HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search

News

Stats
57263 Posts in 8706 Topics by 3004 Members
Latest Member: canditobandito

Popular Cozumel Hotels

+  My Community
|-+  My Cozumel Community
| |-+  ANYONE NEEDING HELP WHILE IN COZUMEL
| | |-+  Chances are you will never have a problem....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Chances are you will never have a problem....  (Read 37468 times)
Gio

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 09:13:04 AM »

I thought this might be a good spot but I'm not sure if Tony wants this as just a reference for the info he put out.
Mrscoul
YaBB God

Have fun under the sun

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 04:16:00 PM »

Just my 2 cents  Huh

You know there is two side to every story....we go down 2 to 3 times a year and rent a car from one of the local business (Smart Rent a Car). We have never purchased the collision insurance because we pay with ower Canadian Master Card that has the collision coverage anywere in the world. Yes annual fees are more but worth it!

What this mean is that I have to pay up front and with a police report get a refund. I know it's going to be a pain in the butt but we are willing to take the chance. We park in parking lots never on the street. If we want to both drink then the car stays at the hotel and we take a cab end of story.

We have been caring our bank card with us at all times just for this type of situation. This way I can go to the bank machine and take out the amount I need right away.

But I leave on the Island so if I get into a snag I would not worry about it take it esay go to the police station and just figure things out. One advantage we have I do speak very good Spanish and that will serve you well.

A cruser is will always be an easy target for this. But I feel the same has them you have understand what they are asking for before you panic. In this case I have a feeling the taxist was looking for 400 pesos but since they never paid all day in pesos they just asume US dollars. Since everyone saw the same opportunity they just jump on it.

Any were you go just be carefull and don't wait to the very last minute to doing thing like filling up your gaz tank.

Lyne from the land of forst and snow

Lyne

Jim
YaBB God

All I want do is change the world.

island_hospitality@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: September 4, 2010, 12:34:18 PM »

They do, it's 611. Not sure if it's biligual though. As for the "green angels", like at home, don't they have to happen across you? I mean, you can't just call them like they were AAA or some other motor club.

~Tia

I donīt think it matters if the people at 611 are bilingual or not - not even sure if thats a working number, but the emergency number in Mexico (Cozumel included) is 066.

WAHOO TOURSCharters for those who think angling is all about fishing hard, catching big, and living well.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: